From:
"HARRISON,REGINA,MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 1996 12:07:47 EDT
Hi all-
who is also a Canadian ferret, was a huge baby.  Some people on this list
met her when she was about 5 months old, and everybody thought she was a
male.  She was much bigger than all the other female ferrets there; she was
probably pushing 2 lbs at the time.  In time, much of it proved to be baby
fat.  She now weighs just under a kilo, about two lbs, within the normal
range.  But I too wondered if she would ever stop growing!

On iceberg lettuce-- this is one of Amelia's all time favorite toys.  If she
gets her little paws on a head of lettuce (she's done this 3 times), she
completely shreds it to bits.  If I could only get her to wash her paws
first, she'd be an excellent help for taco nights...

Regina (no, the soap is for washing with, not eating!)
Amelia (No, soap is for eating, lettuce is for playing, and open the
fridge please)  and Cully (Amelia is for jumping on)