From:
Kara Ceraolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 16:38:56 -0700
Hello, everyone

Thanks to all who responded with support and suggestions for the groomer
complaint.  (I called animal control, they visited, insofar as I can
tell, accomplished nothing...)

And thanks to the moderator for tolerating my OT post.

I'm really writing because I would like to adopt 1-2 more ferrets but I
can't find any!  I'll even drive a few hours to get one, and pay up to
$100 adoption fee.  If you know of any ferrets needing a home in Nebraska,
Iowa, Kansas, etc., please let me know.

Those Petco babes are looking more adorable every day.

Kara
(Bennett, Bianca, Merlin, Anakin, Amidala, O'Meara)