From:
Suzanne Firth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 18:53:15 -0400
Our family has a 1 and a half year old jill named Chocolate that has a
major biting problem.  We have one other ferret who is two named Bandit and
have had no problems at all with her.  Chocolate is very skiddish and does
not like to be picked up and is afraid of the smallest noise.  She does not
like to play like our other ferret.  However if you are not looking she
will run up and grasp around your ankle and bite you (Occasionally drawing
blood) and then running to the safety her hidey-hole.  We have tried
everthing from   bitter apple,to time outs nothing seems to work.  Does
anyone have any ideas that worked for them. I would appreciate it a lot.

Please e-mail me any solution that you think will work ( [log in to unmask] )

                Zachary firth