From:
katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 09:59:50 -0500
Can anyone direct me to someone who makes the round, fiber-filled ferret
beds?  My two are wearing out.  The ones I currently have were made and
purchased locally but they're not being made anymore.  The best way I can
describe them is they are like a fat round doughnut.  The middle is flat
and lightly stuffed.  The inside of the current beds is about 13 1/2"
across.  They are made of a cotten outer fabric.  They can be machine
washed and dried.

Alicia (FerretWise) sent me to Mary VanDahm (F.A.I.R.).  Mary has some but
not as big as I would like.  Mary sent me to someone named Debbie who is
associated with CampJax in some way.  Debbie has never returned my email
to her.  So, I'm back at square one.  If anyone knows where to find these
beds, I would appreciate the information.  I don't have to have them quite
as big as the ones I currently have, but pretty close.  They're just about
perfect for two to snuggle together.

Thanks in advance.
Katharine