Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 09:55:29 -0400
Hi!

Our Daisy (1yr, female) has been having soft to very soft poops off and on
over the past couple of weeks.  They'll be normal looking a day or two,
then soft, runny, and go back again.  Sometimes they are seedy looking,
sometimes they aren't.  They are always brown in color - no green at all.
I haven't changed what she is being fed (TF mixed with Marshalls, and dog
food when she steals it).  Near as I can tell she is eating/drinking
normally, her activity level is good......

At any rate I am taking her to the vet today because I am concerned that
this has gone on for awhile now.  Of course I always get worried about a
blockage (she had one last summer) but she is much more active and no sign
of vomiting this time around.  Meep (our other fuzzie) seems perfectly
normal in the poop department!

Any ideas on what this might be?  And what the vet should be doing?  He
isn't a real knowledgeable ferret vet, but he tries.  I do have a great
"ferret" vet I can take her to - but he his 1 and 1/2 hours away.

Karla