Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 13:31:27 -0400
Hello FMLers,

It's the beginning of August and time to send that dollar to SOS.  Would
you like 12 pre-addressed envelopes with your return address already on
them?  Send me your 'snail-mail' address and I will send them to you.  No
cost.  It's just my small way to make it easier for you to support the
continuous effort of shelter owners that do so much for ferrets in need.

Angela and the Angels,
   'Earthly' - Zoro, and Dylan
   'Heavenly' - Mocha and Cocoa, Ted and Sassy, Zena