From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:36:53 EST
Okay,the boogers say it's time for a few more,so here we go.BTW,I didn't
hear the groans last time so please a little louder this time.

YOU MIGHT BE A FERRET OWNER IF:

ice cubes are a toy,especially those in your soda.

your carpet has a permanent stain by the coffee table.

sodas in your house are frequently upside down.

your fondest wish is for a carpet that doesn't stain and can't be shredded.

there are war dances in your house and you're not native american.

clothes on your floors come to life.

you've been embarassed in front of your guests by what your pet decides is
a play thing.

you need a tracking device to find your pet.

you need a tracking device to find your remote control.

you need a tracking device to find your tracking device.

a pair of socks are considered a myth.

you could earn a doctorate in poop.

Sandy and 3 Silly Ferrets
Never trust a smiling ferret.