From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2008 12:47:46 -0700
FURRY Ferret Rescue is going to have an Adoption Event on Sat, August
9th, 2008 from 10am till 3pm.

Location:
Sunset Hills PetSmart
10900 Sunset Hills Plaza
Saint Louis, MO 63127
314-909-0068

FURRY has been hit hard these last few months. We have gotten in a huge
number of ferrets. Our adoptions are way down. We are going to have to
stop taking in ferrets due to lack of room. Please tell your friends
and co-workers that we are in need of Donations, Foster Families, and
most of all Forever Homes.

Please visit our website at www.furryferretrescue.org and take a look
at our adoptable ferrets at www.petfinder. com

We will be offering Nail Trimming and Ear Cleaning for a donation of $5
per ferret. We also have hand made Hammies for sale and the new FURRY
caps in both black and white.