From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 14:10:45 -0400
John asked:
>Linda, can 'Petsamrt`s' "8 week old" surgery be verified?...if so,
>that`s a + in their favor,

We have a grey silver mitt, Telemna, from there with whom we fell in
love so bought for each other last year for our 25th anniversary.  She
was clearly at least 12 weeks from dental aging at the time.  We had to
remind the workers to give us her paperwork, but they included a vet's
certificate (practice name and all) complete with dates of vaccinations
(the CDV series in complete and her first rabies vaccine) and spaying.
I don't have it handy but recall that it was 8 weeks or older.

-- Sukie (not a vet, and not speaking for any of the below in my
private posts)
Recommended health resources to help ferrets and the people who love
them:
Ferret Health List
FHL Archives
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
AFIP Ferret Pathology
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html
Miamiferrets
http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc/
International Ferret Congress Critical References
http://www.ferretcongress.org