From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 12:56:36 -0400
You just had to be there.  First, you would have gotten to witness one of
my rare, but humorous mistakes.  Second, you would have gotten to see the
silliest ferret activity in a long time!

My local stores have Coca-cola on sale for 79 cents for a 2-liter bottle.
I bought several.  I decided to put one in the freezer to cool down really
quick.  I forgot about it for a few days.  I opened the freezer to put
something in and saw it there, so I took it out.  Though it was almost
completely frozen, it wasn't *totally* frozen...there's some parts that
don't wanna freeze, I guess.  I decided to take a small drink.
SPPPPPPRRRRRRIIIIIITTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZZ all over the place...all over my
shirt, my arms, my face, the floor, the walls, the cabinets, the counter,
the fridge, the door.  What a mess.  So, I get paper towels and start
cleaning up.

Suddenly, as I look down, there is Fuzzer, the Godzilla baby, racing around
the floor, trying to lick up all of the soda that had landed there.
However, he wasn't being stupid about it.  He tried his darndest to make
certain that he got to any puddle that it looked like I was going to wipe
up.  He didn't want to miss a single drop!  The silly part was the fact
that this is a linoleum floor.  I would reach for one puddle and he'd
scramble over and start licking like his life depended on it.  So I was
start for another puddle and he'd stop licking the one he was at and
scramble like mad to get to the new one.  It was so hilarious that I had to
stop and back away to catch my breath from laughing so hard!

Finally, to keep him from having a heart attack and to give his rapidly
flicking tongue a rest (snakes don't got nothing on him!), I decided to
clean the areas he couldn't reach first and let him have what he could get
to.  With the two of us cleaning, we got the whole mess straightened up
within just a few minutes! :)

To finish it all with a laugh, I realized, just as we were done, that all
of the other ferrets were standing in the doorway of the kitchen, just
watching and wondering.  When we were all done, they all turned as a pack
and waddled off...just like a crowd when all the mess is cleaned up at an
auto accident! :)

Todd and the (Soda-Slurpin' Silly Kids) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
"users.success.net/toddl/"