From:
CDFA WebMaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 1996 22:13:31 -0700
The CDFA web site has added some additional info and finished adding the
last of the intra-site links?  Have you been by lately?

Since this "last bit update" is finished, I am renewing my call for site
"torturers." Yes, I'm a sick individual and WANT people to come by and
criticize the site.  Spelling errors, aesthetics, grammar, link problems,
organization, you name it.  Your job, should you decide to accept it, is to
find a problem and get me to fix it.

For more information, contact me at [log in to unmask]

FREEDOM FOR FERRETS IN CALIFORNIA!!!