From:
Alicia K Drakiotes / Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 1996 12:51:28 -0500
To those NEW(ly) revealed ferret families in Massachusetts.  FERRET WISE
SHELTER is pleased to anounce that they will be in Winchendon, MA on
Saturday April 20, 1996 at Horse & Buggy Feeds, 380 School Street (Rte 12),
from 9:30 AM to 1 PM for the purposes of a Ferret Owners Education Day.

We will demonstrate nail clipping techniques; ear cleaning; behavior
modification methods; and provide information on -- how to care for your
ferret with a cold, training tips, litter box training and more.  Shelter
information will also be available.  We hope that those of you within an
easy commute will come out for this date.  The owners of Horse & Buggy
assure us that many are out there with many questions and we look forward to
seeing you all there.  For those requiring more information please call
Horse & Buggy Feeds in Winchendon,MA or Ferret Wise Shelter (603) 876-4975.