Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 17:56:24 -0800
Hi all

My mail is coming in regular.  Maybe everything is normal again.

A little girl named Ruby came in today.  I gave her da tour of da place
and showed her all da sights and attraction.  She waz real interested in
da Fruit Bar and spent a lot of time there testing and sampling all da
different things.  She said she doesn't need to watch her figure so she
can eat as much as she wants.  She then headed off to da Tube Park where
she watched them running through da tubes for some time.  Then she headed
over to da practice area to see how she could do and to have some fun.
She ran through da tubes with some others for some time.  They enventually
got tired and headed off together to maybe go to da Ferretvite Festival
later.  She seems to be fitting right in.  She said to send lots of luv
to her mommy and daddy along with lots of ferret kisses.

I am off to da Festival myself to dance da night away.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee