From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2008 15:20:23 -0400
Dearest Pie O Pah,

Do you know if my boy Chance got the kiss I sent at 9:00 pm Thursday
night. I stood in the late evening light and thought and thought and
wished and wished and hoped and hoped and then....I sent my very best
kiss to my beloved angel boy Chance. Do you know if he got it? Did he
cry like his mommy did 'cuz she misses her Chance so much. He probably
has so much fun up there at the Bridge he doesn't have much time to
miss me.

I won't keep you long, but if you helped him remember to be at the
viewing pond, or if you helped him to get over there(he gets so
distracted with so much fun to be had, I'm sure you know that!!!) Then
Pie O Paw, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Give my boy a hug for me would you please? And thank you again for all
that you do and all that you are.

Ever so sincerely,
Chance's mommy, Sue

[Moderator's note: Pie O' Pah mentioned to me Chance's greeting is in
progress. BIG]