From:
Matthew aka Krazy Kritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 07:32:55 -0600
The Ferret Lovers' Club of Texas, Dallas/Forth Worth as obtained a booth at
the North Texas Home Improvement Show in there special "For Pets Only"
section to be held March 13th from 3-7 PM, the 14th from 10-7 PM and the
15th from 10-6 PM.  We're going to have a booth full of ferret info, some
ferret merchandise for sale, info about ferrets needing homes at the Ferrets
First Rescue and Shelter, run by Trish Curtis and more.  We'll also be
taking signatures to help out in the up coming legalization efforts of
Dallas and other surrounding municipalities.  So come on by and say hello.
If you'd like to help man the booth on any of the above dates and times
please email me at [log in to unmask]

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Matthew Stevens
VP Membership FLC of TX