From:
Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 16:28:26 -0500
Hi all-

Last October, our very first "Hammock Bee" was a great success!  We ended
up making nearly 40 hammocks to distribute as Christmas gifts between the
ferret shelters in New England so...we're doing it again!!!

New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc will host our
second Hammock Bee on March 8, 2003, in Converse Hall at Amherst College
in Amherst, Massachusetts (easily accessible from major highways and
byways).  We've reserved a large room that can accomodate more stitchers,
cutters, and pinners!

If you'd like to come help out and bring a sewing machine or ironing
board, or if you'd like to donate some fabric for the hammocks, please
drop me a line (I'm the coordinator) at this e-mail address.

Directions and more info will be forthcoming.  Hope to see some FML faces
there as we spend an afternoon making hammocks for shelter kids!!

Thanks,
Heather Wojtowicz
Secretary, New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc.
www.neferrets.org