Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:18:11 -0400
Hello everyone.  My little Wyatt is going in for his surgery tomorrow am.
He's having a skin growth removed from his leg, and some dental work done
as a result of an accidental escape and meeting with my dog.

I've got most of it covered, but do have some great jewelry items listed
on ebay starting at $.99, hoping to raise some more funds.  Lots of other
items too.

I'll also be doing some more great auctions for the Ferret Aid Society,
once I have raised some money for my own baby.
Please stop by and bid away - see my feedback for references.
http://search.ebay.ca/
_W0QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQrdZ0QQsassZtheferretgirl1969

Lara in London, with Wyatt, Stinky, Baby Girl and Raven the dog.

www.silvermoonjewelry.photosite.com