From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 08:14:16 -0700
I'd like to call EVERYONE'S attention to the fact that someone named Lisa
Embleton, living in the Austin, TX area, is attempting to obtain 2 whole
ferrets so her children can BREED them.

Please, anyone who is contacted by this person - DO NOT sell ferrets to
her.  And could those in the Austin area, who know of breeders not on the
internet - please pass this message on to them.

Innocent fuzzies must be saved from becoming the next Fridonia!

Georgia

[Moderator's note: Georgia subsequently contacted me to let me know that she
since has been in touch with Lisa, who seems to know at least something
about ferrets.  Georgia wasn't sure if I should pull the post -- I'll leave
it:  at least some may recognize the name and make their own decisions in
this matter.  I would like to suggest though that Lisa at least deserves to
be heard; you may not agree with the message, but that's fine too.  BIG]