From:
De Fretten-Ark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 14:42:10 +0100
Hello there,

I have a question about angora ferrets.  Here in Belgium some people
started to import angora ferrets.  Because i'm the president of a Belgian
club, i need some information about these ferrets.  Can someone give me
that.  Is it healthy for those ferrets?  Do they reach the same age as
normal ferrets?  Are they as strong as other ferrets?  What are the pro's
and contra's of angora's?  Can I find something about angora's on the
net?  To form a uppinion about angora ferrets, we have to know what we
are talking about, so please send as much info as possible to

Thanks...

Hans Van Gool, president of "The Ferret-Ark", Belgium
Hans Van Gool, Voorzitter van "De Fretten-Ark", Belgium