Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2014 17:45:58 -0400
Darla has come home. She's a sweet little dark sable, floppy from lack
of freedom and exercise, kissy! and a toe biter. Her first mother was
an 11 yr old girl that got Darla as a birthday gift when she was
8.... who gives an 8 yr old a ferret??She joined Hero and Moxie in
their cage and last night Ara decided that's where she belonged too.
So Hero has 3 girlfriends and is quite happy! Ara got a Suprelorin F
implant and is feeling much better! She is by far the most active in
the group and the last to go to bed. My daughter thinks she is really
a young ferret in old lady disguise.

An update about Eliza....when she first saw her other mother she jumped
into her arms and snuggled under her chin giving her kisses. She is
where she is suppose to be. I miss her, always will, but I am happy
that she is happy.

Nancy in OR and her 11