From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 2009 05:06:00 -0700
Dear Anom:

The people in our ferret world are so generous and such great
problemsolvers. Consider explaining to the same person you would like
to set up a relay transport to get these ferrets to your home. If I
were interested I would never assume someone is coming to their rescue
at a shelter that euthanises their ferret population. It would be great
if you really want to take these kids to inquire if they would let
another person do the paperwork and set up a transport of the kids. You
must be thinking you will take them sight unseen if you are willing
to drive 10 hours. We were able to move 600 plus Ohio DMK kids to all
parts of these great States by this method. I can't imagine we can't
get 2 ferrets to you within the same state. You'll have to drop your
cover though. Perhaps people in Florida might express an interest if
you can help.

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
LJ