From:
Shawn and Lori <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:01:01 -0700
Dear FML'ers,

Pirate definitely has an adrenal tumor now, so we need to find the money
to pay for his surgery.  With the costs involved with getting our home
loan and the upcoming move, the money simply isn't there to help him.
We sell new sealed DVDs on the side to bring in a little extra cash, and
we thought making a sale just for you all could bring in some much-needed
funds.  If you see anything on the list that you want, just email us, and
we will put on our list and mark off an item on inventory.  Payment can
be sent via PayPal, money order or cash.  Cost for each single DVD,
including USA media mail shipping is $5.00 or $6.50 for Canada buyers;
$1.50 off order for every additional single DVD purchase.  Please help
if you can.

- The Dick Van Dyke Show 7 episode DVD

- The Lucy Show 4 episode DVD

- "Family Enforcer" starring Joe Pesci DVD

- "Kill Cruise" Elizabeth Hurley DVD

- "Eliza's Horoscope" Tommy Lee Jones DVD

- "The Choppers" starring Arch Hall Jr. DVD

- "T-Bird Gang" starring John Brinkley DVD

- "The Wizard of Oz" 1925 silent film starring Oliver Hardy DVD

- Max Magician and the Legend of the Rings" kids DVD

- "Cry Blood Apache" starring Joel McCrea DVD

- "Crazy Horse and Custer: The Untold Story" starring Slim Pickens DVD

Also...

- The Beverly Hillbillies Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 (5 episodes each) DVD set:
  $8.00 to USA or $9.00 to Canada

Or...

See the newest items we've listed on eBay to raise money for Pirate.
It's not like what you've viewed before; we've put together large lots
of items from Beanie Babies and kitchen accessories to camping equipment
and men's sweaters to sell for our Pirate.  Go to ebay.com and click on
"Search" in the links on the left.  Select "Search by Seller" and type
in "ferret-math" when the "Search by Seller page appears.  There you will
find me, ferret-math.

Thanks to all again!

      From:
Lori & Rat's Brats
(Lance, Merlin, Nikita, Pirate and Sandy)