From:
Michael McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 06:12:59 -0800
Hey there my fellow FML'ers

The second W.ashington S.tate F.erret A.ssociation's meeting is this
Sunday, December 6th, At 2:30 pm.

There will be munchies and doorprizes and lots of serious (and not so
serious) discussions about the state of the Association, our bylaws,
board positions, edited webpages, and the like......

If you need directions or a map sent your way,

Please contact me at [log in to unmask]

I hope your days and your holidays are fuzzy and fun!

===
Take Care and
be as fuzzy as we 'humans' can be!
Michael McKinley
Director, Wa.S.F.A.
(and Amy-My Mentor, Eduardo-My Pain (its a good
pain), Tonya-My Minature Ear Whisperer, and Fivel-My
Mega Feisty Friend)