From:
Power & Motoryacht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 14:52:41 -0400
Hi FMLers!  Hugs and kisses to all your fuzzy babies and my prayers and
thoughts for the ill and their parents as well as the parents of all those
that have crossed the Bridge.

I have 2 things that I could use some feedback on:

1. Roxie is a 2 yr.  old albino female, she had adrenal surgery on 1/13/99
to remove her left adrenal and a cyst on the right, she now has a swollen
vulva and a bit of thinning hair.  Vet is suggesting second surgery;
president of our shelter has suggested that I try the Lupron first.  Any
suggestions or comments would be very appreciated.

2. Ollie is a 5.5 yr. old sable female, she has been losing weight and had
her glucose checked on Saturday - it was 56!  I had already begun her on
modified duck soup, i.e., just the A/D, Gerber chicken, Pet Tinic.  She is
maintaining her weight.  She had a complete blood panel done and I am still
awaiting the insulin results.  The rest of the test looked okay according
to Dr. Stinman.

I do know to keep her fed constantly, she no longer gets raisins,
ferretvite, or anything sweet.

I just wondered if there were any other suggestions.  Also, I was wondering
if Timmy's Tonic was a good option or is that solely for the use in
lymphosarcoma.  I do not have Gary's e-mail or I would ask him directly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dona in S. Florida
Ollie, Zoe, Roxie, Caesar, Zeke, Luke, Panda, Sadie, Moe