From:
Kris Mewton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 14:23:48 -0800
Good Morning FML:

My name is Kris Mewton & president of Michigan Ferret Rescue & Adoption
Network, Inc. (Mfran). We are a 501c3 organization, so all donations
will be tax deductible at the end of the year. As Lora Blaisdell stated
in yesterday's post we are starting up a paypal account . We are hoping
to have it up and running by the middle of next week. All the links
will be on the Mfran web site - www.mfran.org.

We are also looking for shelters that are willing to take in ferrets
and willing to transport, you can contact Me via e-mail at
[log in to unmask] . PLEASE , any e-mail concerning McKay and/or
the Ferret rescue use the above e-mail addy.

We are working with quite a few organization in Ohio and outside, but
can not revel any more information at this point in the work's.

I would also like to thank you for all your support and efforts in
ending the horrid situation these babies have been living in for
sooo many years.

Thanking you for you support:

Kris S Mewton
www.mkaresq.com