Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 23:55:53 -0500
Hi all dis is SaraFerret who still has that bandage around her tail and
some one tied a blue scarf on it.  I dont know long it takes for a tail
to get unsprained.  I can bearly lift the long bushy tail dat de Boss
gave me at Christmas.

So what am I doing here--I could be tossing kits into the air or taking
the kits for long walks in da Boss's best paths.  Oh now I remember --
Spies Sandee coming close to me Have you greeted Osiris.  Yes I am
waiting for him to appear at the bottom step, all angels get ready--horn
here, woodwinds there.  And a piano.  Oh yeah Becky birddog who has sucn
a nice singing voice is being allowed come in for the welcoming--wowsie
this must be some special mustelid(sp)

There he comes and he looks tired.  I am instantly worried and hoping he
can make it up the steps--you know the pride thing that the boys think is
so cool.  Anyway he is coming up the steps no he is running.  Sigh--guys
dont get help up here unless they are in wheelchair.

He bounces over to me as he figures I was de one in charge.  Must be that
scarf I have wrapped around my head like a Sufi.  It keep my hair from
being blown away.  He says how did you know my name--your Mommy Staci
paged me and I will let her know that the late greeting she recieves was
made on Monday or Tuesday--those late night ones always confuse me.

Anyways I am SaraFerret one of de greeters at de bridge along with
Muldon, and of course the great ferret Sandee.She admires my tail with de
big bow and the wrappings--gee he asks is that a new style or something.
It looks great.  Have we got a famous dress designer ferret here?  I
introduces the other ferrets who are just hanging around--must find
something for them to do before they get in some kind of trouble.  And
den he spots a ferretfriendhe remembers and they run and huggles all over
and war dance around and chetter quite a white.  Hey boys I shouts it
wing fitting and halo fittings and of course the fantastic hammock.  So
we trots over to the redecorated Kit Kavy.  Then we get wings.  I tells
him now be sure you pick up your favorite and make sure you really like
them--they wont be replaced for quite awhile.  THere the lady runs over
to us with a bundle and hands it to Osiris I tell him dat he can just
change here as getting wings and halos Red white and blue stripes jump
out at us.  Yep that is him in the flesh.  Oh he looks so cute.

Oops best not to say dat.  Our very own flag ferret.  The wings just fit
and the halo just is perfect.  And the pride of any ferret--the red white
andblue with stars stripes on the hammie.  I ask him where he wants to
stay --does he have a person or a ferret--oopse Griffon I almost forgot
you--do you live at the Bachelor Box or at another place.  He says I
really do have a nice place here.  I like to find the inner ferret and so
I must at certain hours visit with my secret spirit.  So off dey go to
their new home rather Griffon already here and I am really puzzled about
where he actually staying.  Didnt know there were any spare place for
boys furs other than the Bachelor Box.  They invite me along--now I know
better than to do this and so I really have to decline the honor but I do
peek in his place as I go past They wave bye-bye to me

Hugs and Dooks
SaraFerret