From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 10:14:54 -0700
Hi's to you both nice ladies Rosie and Maxie there.  I's is Coalee cause I
am's the blackest and me and my's brothers and nice sifters wants to comes
to you ladies nice wedding so please says we can comes.  And we will be very
much goods and I am Daddy's favorites.

My's sifters are names Cee Jay and Mittsie, and my's brothers are's names
Frash and Jogger and Spranger and I just knows ours Daddy will let us comes
to yours wedding because I's will ask and Daddy likes me the bestest of all
them's ferrets.

My's Daddy is names Bobby and he's is the bestest Bobby he cans be and he's
is in goberments.

We's really wants to comes to you weddings to them guys ferrets Odie and
Potato.  And maybe coulds you save a seat for ours maybe new sifter or
brother cause we haves heard that maybes Daddy and Momma are gonna gets us
one them long hairs ferrets sifters or brothers but I's is still being
Daddy's favorites.

And could you please tell thems Odie and Potato that we don't wants them
rides in the Turnips Truck cause our Daddy says them Odie and Potato has
falled out of it, and we don't wants no falls out of that Turnips Truck.

Your girlsfriend,

Coalee