Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 07:35:11 -0700
I joined this list about 2 months ago, shortly before we got our first 2
Ferrets.  I find it hard to believe that anyone being owned by these little
animals are as mean spirited as they are.  My ferrets are full of joy,
happiness and love.  They just make me laugh.  Matan may have
cultural/religious differences from what we are taught and believe, this
is little reason for unkind, near vicious words.  I was glad to see the
few kind words towards Matan on this list this morning.  I was about to
sign off and look elsewhere so I could feel comfortable asking for help
with any dumb, stupid questions about my two dear little ones.

In Touch, Ardith
Parris and The Kidd

Mailto:[log in to unmask]