From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 10:18:54 -0500
Sharon Wrote:
>"However, I would like to point out (if it hasn't already been pointed
>out) that a good idea would be to get the little plastic devices that plug
>into electrical sockets in order to protect them from possibly coming in
>contact with open sockets where you would plug an electrical cord into.  "

My ferrets can pull those out in a heartbeat!  However, if you go to home
depot, you can buy a plain-face cover to replace the socket cover.  You
use the same screws and it costs less than $1.  I haven't let my terrors
play with a screwdriver (yet) so they haven't figured out how to unscrew
the socket covers from the wall.  I believe the real name for them is
wall plates.

Gail