From:
"M. Max" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 07:23:28 -0500
Hi I live in West Orange NJ and have two ferrets brother and sister, both
6mths.  Boris weighs in at over 4lbs and his sister Natasha is 2lbs.  Boris
is deaf and as sweet as can be and Natasha is a charming instigator or
TROUBLE.

I post off and on, mostly off.  Some of you may remeber the "I have two
kids available" post.

Max (Marianna) - Happy New Millennium (although according to some scholars
we have already been in the new millennium for over 5 yrs).