From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 13:43:56 EDT
Anon wrote:
>wood pellets are great, except if you have a ferret who's alergic to pine.

I think many wood pellets aren't necessarily made of pine.  For example,
Stove Chow, the brand Home Depot in the East carries, used to be made only
from hard woods, not pine (which isn't to say one can't be allergic to hard
wood)... though I just noticed that now they are made of hardwood as well
as pine.  Oh well... The point here: check the label :-)

Ronnie