Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1992 09:20:28 -0500
Regarding this topic, several years ago, Hollywood made a movie that
had ferrets in it (Beastmaster), and I have read of a few stars that
have (or had) ferrets.

My question is, are these people allowed to keep their pets, or have
they had to 'dispose' of them like everyone else?

Just curious to see if the ruling applies to everyone.

On the subject of banning pets, my *wonderful* city of Saskatoon has
decided that snakes, spiders, and pigs(I think) are not acceptable
pets and as of March 1993, all such pets must be destroyed.

Thankfully, ferrets aren't on that list (yet!) and hopefully won't
be included.  I know of people that are very upset over the ruling, as
I believe people in California were when they banned ferrets.

-- Inez