From:
Mia and Patrick Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 16:13:19 -0700
Hi folks!
As I am sure most of you already know, we are holding a name raffle for our
latest rescue ferret, so far we have 12 names entered in our raffle.  Thats
a great start!  and Thanks to everyone who's sent in their entries.  But we
need more names!  To learn more about our rescue's progress, and see our
list of names go to:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Estates/5172/rescstry.htm
and follow the links at the bottomof the page.

She's feeling a whole lot better, and her toes are healing well.  She will
always have malformed feet.  Her ears are still a worry and she will need
treatment for adrenal, but she's getting better.

Mia