From:
Erin Simkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 17:03:04 -0700
>From:    Melissa Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Lost Ferrets
>
>Hi Folks,
>
>A new ad was posted on the Lost Ferrets website today.  That makes four
>lost ferret ads, and two found ferret ads.
>
>The new guy is a boy named Loki, lost in Hubbard, OH.  His owner lists a
>reward.

  ------------------

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that Loki was found last night!
(Saturday night) I live about 15 minutes from Hubbard and called the owner
to see if I could help her put up posters or anything.  She gleefully said
that she'd found him last night and he is well!  They must have both been
terrified without each other!

What a relief!!!  Everyone is safe and sound!!!

Hug those weasels tight!

Sincerely,
Erin Simkins
Education Director