From:
"Stacey E. Yea" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:18:26 -0800
Hello all,

How are you? I hope wel!!

I need some of your advice, opinions etc.

For the past 2 years, my boys have been eating the Nature's Recipe Feline
Mait.  - little "o" shapes....... which they love!  Unfortunately, I have
been informed that my local supplier has discontinued it!!!!!!  and with
out warning, and I can't seem to find anyone who has it nor a food that
the boys like!!

So.....I thought I would post this, in hopes of getting your opinions on
what reputable brands my fellow ferret community offers their kids!
Especially their finiky ones, for I am having a heck of a time!!  Please
e-mail me directly with any suggestions: [log in to unmask] thank you all in
advance for you help and opinions!!

Dooks,
Stace

Stacey E. Yea