From:
Anna Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 15:15:00 -0400
Hi again:)
well since I told you a sad story let me tll you a funny one well at
least I thought it was funny and so did they.  When I took Jesse to see
Dr.Beer in Columbus saturday morning we talked about Jesse and what
Dr.Beer thought and he gave Jes about 1 month see he had gained about 1ld
of fluid over a months time so he took Jesse back to try and get some
fluid off him WELL it didn't work until Jesse was in the carrier and he
started to loss alittle bit of fluid and we desided it was in the best to
go ahead and let Jesse go so after the sad stuff was over some how we got
talking about picture because I told him if he didn't get his on the wall
I was going to take 1 of them and asked if he was hammer illiterate and
he said next time I come up to bring a hammer (nice new office and NO
pictures on the walls yet).  So by the time I get to the counter and wait
my turn to pay and leave we all got talking about the fair well he asked
if I went and I said yes and didn't like it, it was for kids and he asked
if I tyred any FAIR food well mind you I was off in another place
thinking an what the lady before me was saying so I said no and he said
you mean you don't eat those elephant ears and there was something else
well that brought me back to reality because I thought he asked if I
tryed FERRET FOOD (WELL DUHH) and I told them what I thought he said and
they just laughed and I did too and I realy needed that laugh soo badly
after all the stress I have been going through for over the last month it
never fells all I have to do is go to one of my Vet's office's and I will
get a good laugh.  I do hope to see alot of you FML people at the Ferret
Buckeye Bash in Columbus this year I love to meet new ppl and I know Kat
will be waiting for me to show up with the home made BROWNIE's I promised
her :).

Take care every one and I hope you at least got a smiel out of my bad day
about Jes like I got a laugh but tomarrow will be the tears of sorrow.
Take care and GOD BLESS you all Anna