From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2007 12:20:04 -0500
Dear Ferret Folks-

Yesterday, someone very politely posted the following:

>but often I get really sage advice from the FML

Hmmmm. Really sage advice from the FML. That brings so many things to
mind for me. Let's review some of the really sage advice you can get
from the FML if you stick around for any length of time.

1) Don't give Wolfy beans. Just don't.

2) Don't think that a ferret wedding will be any easier to arrange or
less involved than a hoomin one. (Just ask Tonks.)

3) Make sure you have hurricane insurance before Renee Downs comes to
visit. (Plus bottled water, a can opener, candles, a working
battery-powered radio,etc.)

4) Kibble is best.

5) Raw is best.

6) *Kibble* is best.

7) *Raw* is best.

8) KIBBLE is BEST!!!!

9) RAW is BEST!!!!!

10) Always vaccinate.

11) *Never* vaccinate.

12) PETA is a true friend to animals, you should look into it.

13) Shut up! Shut up! Just shut up about PETA!

14) Never de-scent a weasel, it's cruel.

15) Having to *smell* a whole ferret is cruel.

16) Never start a post with "I don't mean to be rude, BUT..."

17) See 16).

18) See 16).

19) See 16).

20) DON'T POST IN ALL CAPITALS!!!!!

21) If u rite like this i will scroll :)

22) Remember, Sukie is *not* a vet.

23) Actually, BIG *does* have limits. Don't test them.

24) I don't care what you saw for sale in Petco, ferrets hate wearing
widdle hats.

25) You can always, always make room for *just* one more. Your husband
will never notice.

Alexandra in MA