From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 13:00:06 -0500
Dear FMLers:

As many of you know, I have been having email problems for about 3 months
now.  I won't bore you with the details, but everything is fixed now - I
logged on this AM to find 14 messages instead of just one from the FML.
(I don't know why, but the FML came like clockwork when nothing else did!)

It couldn't have happened at a worse time - when I lost my beloved Angel.
Many of you tried unsuccessfully to send messages to me, and I thank you for
your efforts.  Others posted messages to me on the FML when you couldn't get
thru privately.  Some tried other ways - thanks to SWAMPP for getting me
thru Pam Greene - thanks to Howard Davis for calling me on the phone when he
couldn't get me by email, and special thanks to BIG for patiently forwarding
messages to me - truly above and beyond the call of duty. :)

So, if you sent me email and it didn't bounce back, but I didn't respond,
it's probably lost in cyberspace somewhere and I apologize.  And to those
of you who managed to get thru, my 'reply' function is working again so we
don't need to type out the complete address every time!

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA
Western New York and Finger Lakes Ferret Association
Rochester, NY