Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 1997 17:09:40 -0500
Hi everyone,
Last week I took Suki and Daisy Dook to have their picture taken with
Santa.It was alot of fun.

A local farm store was offering free pet photo's with Santa.The fuzzies were
such a hit!I took them in inside my bag to make sure there where no dogs of
anything else running wild that might hurt them.When I unzipped my bag and
they hopped out everyone kinda gasped,Santa got all excited.

Needless to say as soon as we could get them out of the millions of baskets
they had on the floor filled with ornaments,I handed them to Santa and they
tried to rip his beard off.It was hysterical.Suki was furiously pulling at
it while Daisy proceeded to burrow in it.I never heard a Santa so jolly!He
was laughing his bells off.

They thanked me for bringing them in and they each got a pet safe present
and I took them home.Today I picked up the picture it is sooo cute.I have
put it on my page if anyone want's to see it.I just wish it came out clearer
with the digital camera.

Happy Holiday's,
Krystie
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/2994/FerretFun.htm