From:
"Anthony J. and Melissa Moran" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 22:33:59 -0500
HI
I read there ferret mailer the last couple of days.I have 4 ferrets only
one of which is a marshall ferret.I one of the letters a woman mentioned a
marshall ferret as if she were asshamed of the fact that the ferret was
from marshall breeders.My question is ,is there a reputation or something
else that I should know about Marshall breeders?

Also as I said I have 4 ferrets our albino ferret was with us a less than
a week if and was about 7 weeks old when maybe a little less when he gave
us a great scare.Gizmo suddenly began shaking,kind of convulsing.  When I
picked him up from his cage his entire body was limp.His heart beat was
very faint,and there was no I mean NO waking him from what ever was going
on.After a long struggle to fibd an emergancy clinic they ran some test and
told us nothing was wrong with him.In an effort to get reinbursed for the
vet charges considering Gizmo was still under warrenty.In order to prove
that Gizmo had what ever it is that he had when he was born and it was not
somethind he caught.Gizmos regular vet read the results from the emergency
clinic and determined that he is anemic.My own opinion was that Gizmo is
epileptic,the vet said my assumption could onlt be proved thruogh process
of elimination.I still Have no idea what it is that Gizmo has.Has anyone
had and experiences close to this?Please let me know.thanx

lots of luck to you and your fuzzies
melissa+A.J
and our fuzzies(Shelly,Baily,Gizmo,and,Sabrina