From:
Natiffany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:33:12 -0700
Anonymous:
To be frank, NOTHING is completely fair and honest. GET OVER IT!

I Am sure your ferret doesnt give a crap about winning, it is all you.  I
am entering my ferret in shows because I want to see all types of ferrets
and meet other ferrety people.  I am POSITIVE that my ferret could not
give a crap about it.  She may enjoy seeing her breeder mommy and the
other ferrets she knew, but I doubt she stresses out over placement.

Some people seem to be very serious about this.  You know what?  It is
usually breeders.  You cant imagine how much time and care it takes to be
a breeder.  I got my ferret from Shady Hollow because I know how much
care Sally takes to breed not only ATTRACTIVE ferrets, but HEALTHY ones.

PEt store ferrets come from horrible conditions at farms.  They usually
get serious illnesses early on in life because the people who breed them
DONT CARE.  They just want the money.

You ever hear of puppy mills?  Ferret farms are the same thing.

So when you complain about breeder ferrets winning, try taking a mutt to
a dog show.  At least ferret shows GIVE you a chance!  Other animal shows
typically dont!  So why are you bitching and moaning?!?!  IT is for fun
for casual ferret owners!  DUH!

If you dont like it, dont go.  They dont need you there with your bad
attitude, anyhow.

[Moderator's note: "Your bad attitute"?  That's not a comment I'd
normally accept on the FML when used this way, but it's rather
non-specific here: Please note there is not only ONE person making
anonymous comments about the shows -- the original poster has long
stopped posting and other people have continued the discussion.  BIG]