From:
Michele Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:05:32 -0700
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick reminder about a few upcoming events for the Great Lakes
Ferret Association!

August:
GLFA will be in Columbus, Ohio the weekend of August 24th for the Ferret
Buckeye Bash show.  We will have a booth there.  If anyone is interested in
coming with us, please get a hold of me.  My room is booked - we are having
a "girls room/weekend out" type of thing, but we would love to have anyone
down there to join in on the party.

September:
Saturday, September 8th and Sunday, September 9th, we will have a booth at
Pointe Mouiller, in Monroe, Michigan.  This is an outdoor event.  Look for
our big white/blue/black banner under our canopy!  It runs from 7am-5pm
both days.  We will have an adoption option and stuff to sell.  It is
always lots of fun.  We get to relax in the sun, play with the fuzzies in
the shade and teach everyone about our kids!  Like Kalamazoo, I will bring
the pool for us, oh, I mean the fuzzies!  Prepare to get wet!

We need volunteers for both days.  Please let me know if you are available
either day and for how long so I can get a head count.  We would love for
you to stop by for a few hours either day.  It really is relaxing and lots
fun.

September:
Two weeks later, we will be at the Pet Supplies Plus in Lapeer, Michigan.
We will be there from 11am-5pm.  We will have adoptions, games, prizes and
more!  The store is located at 873 South Main Street (also knows as M-24)
in the Kmart plaza.  About 1 mile north of I-69.  If you need better
directions, please contact me.

October:
We have the Davison PumpkinFest on October 20th from 7am-5pm.  This is
another outdoor event.  It is just wonderful.  Downtown Davison is filled
with games, vendors, and food and of course our fuzzies stealing the crowd
s hearts.  We will be sponsored by the Pet Supplies Plus in Lapeer (Thanks
Brian and staff) and be located near the Methodist church.  The weather
is always perfect (but you can't hold me to it).  Like Pointe Mouiller,
we will have an adoption option and stuff to sell.  The scenery is just
beautiful in Lapeer in October.

That's it for now.  I just wanted to drop you a line to say, "Please join
us".

You don't know what you are missing!

Please contact me and let me know when I can expect to see you!!

-Michele