From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 11:01:33 -0500
Box's of information on ferret care, rescue, shelter, history etc arriving
in great quanities from all over the U.S.  Envelopes with Pictures of loving
parents with their fuzzies arriving by the dozens!  UPS and Federal Express
making two stops daily to drop of Big boxs, medium boxs, small boxs,
overnight envelopes.  It WILD here.

O.K. everyone on the list - DON'T FORGET TO SEND YOUR MESSAGES OF HOPE AND
WELL WISH'S FOR THE TRIP. Send them to the FML - inundate BIG with messages.

Your well wish's and messages of hope will keep us alert, happy, and pushing
to limit as we drive to Las Vegas for the HSUS EXPO 96.  Once there all
messages will be displayed for everyone to see.  Let us all do our Ferret's
Proud.

All those who Post on the FML from other Countries - Please send your
messages too.  We are given to understand that people from many countries
will be attending the EXPO.

We have a surprise for the FML.  Watch for the GOTTA DANCE THEME SONG to
appear soon - written by SJCRS (the wonderful person who gave us those great
Christmas Carols) - think you gonna like the song.

Truly it would be AWESOME to have 1800+ messages - just think what an
impression it would make on the HSUS contingent from Washington to see
uplifting positive messages from Ferret People all over the world -
proclaiming love for their Ferrets, supporting each other no matter what
trials or tribulations - all joining togather singing FERRETS GOTTA DANCE

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friends of Indian River County International

                       DO IT FOR THE FERRETS