From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 14:18:22 -0500
Got a ferret angel from Chere's shelter.  Cute as can be, with dress that
has sun and moon, and that itsy ferret face.  Good price, too.  I'd
expected them to cost more, being so pretty and homemade, so was very
happily surprised when I heard the price, Had held off all these years
thinking they probably run about $50.  Nope, only around $30.  Very well
made item; should last as long as I do.  To see the Winter Solstice
Sprites go to:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=181379&a=9982615