From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:28:13 EST
I really have to speak up here.  I have a copy of this book and it is
out of this world.  It is very proffesionally done.  What i mean to say
is that it's a real book like what you would buy out of store.  It has
colorful ferret art through out the book, poems, stories, and fun
diddies.  I have it on my coffee table right next to my ferret box from
the SOS/Kouri Klub endeavor made by Sharon Beardon.  My son Sean loved
reading it.  My favorite story is the answering machine one I think.
My favorite poem opens the book "I bit my tail".  Each entry is very
unique... some are short, some are long, some are touching, some are
humourous.  This book is really worth having.  It really is.

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/