From:
Debbie Utter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 09:38:00 -0500
[BIG, if this isn't appropriate, I understand.  Just thought it would be
great to have ferret stories on this new list.]

I currently subscribe to Heartwarmers, whose mission is to bring you the
best original
short stories of "strength, hope, courage and the triumph of the human
spirit over adversity."  Those stories go to members in 112 countries.
They are going to start a new list for animal and pet lovers, called (what
else?) Petwarmers!  For several months now, they've been saving all the
good animal and pet stories that have been submitted to Heartwarmers, in
anticipation of this new service.  They're ready to go -- and they want to
build up their subscriber list over the next several weeks before sending
out the first issue.  To subscribe, send an email to

I just wanted to let everyone on the FML know about this.  Since I have
been a subscriber of the FML since 3/98, I've seen many true stories
posted, beautifully describing the same "strenth, hope, courage and
triumph" of some very special ferrets.  Ferrets overcoming abuse, fear, and
a multitude of adversities.  Ferrets who have touched lives in very special
ways.  Wouldn't it be wonderful to have those stories appear in Petwarmers?
 Why not dig out your stories (search the archives if you have to) and
submit them to Petwarmers!  If you haven't written your story yet, why not
submit it to both the FML and Petwarmers now!

Debbie, Becky, and the fab foursome: Brae, Templeton, Sally and Phoebe
Remembering Jamie - with us such a short time, but special because she was
our first