From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 12:03:19 -0400
Jenny wrote:
>these are people who practiced in
>palm readings, tarot, witchcraft (there are very strong intelligent and
>incredibly evil spirits in the people who were under this demonic control)
>and many other things.  In this country and others.

>I don't think the people who participate in this are necessarily bad
>people, I just do not agree with their practices.

That's just sad.  I don't think this forum was created to judge other's
beliefs.  We must always remember that the FML is composed of all sorts of
people, different races and creeds and very different religions (which BTW,
Wicca or Witchcraft is a recognized religion in both Canada and the US).
We need to remember this before we post.

I vote we end this thread before it gets ugly.

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our fuzzy friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
click here to raise funds for the ferrets,  just by using your mouse!