From:
DONALD AND ELEANOR MEAD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 12:14:42 -0400
You know how we have Sandee and Rainbow Bridge!  Why doesn't someone
start a "Prayer List" for the week? on a weekly basis?  Once a week,
everyone who wants to add their sick ferret's name to the list, can and
we will all know who really needs our Help ,Prayers and Thoughts.  They
say the power of prayer (especially with all of us as a group), can do
miracles.  What terrific support it would be just knowing we had friends
who loved ferts as much as we do, standing and rooting behind us?,
especially if we had no one else!  Just a thought and idea.

We also need extra prayers for Bailey to find strength, this has taken,
quite a toll on her while Crackers still has no change.  Can we also say
prayers for Lisa's fert Peanut, who is recovering from surgery and that
he remain healthy.  Thank you all and may all you and your ferts stay
healthy.  For those of you with sick babies, I pray they recover and for
those who have lost babies, my condolances, I am so sorry.  May it be
easier to know that many of us have been there and share your sorrow.

Eleanor Mead