From:
Sue Pachico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 07:03:18 +0000
Hi all!
I have been a lurker since about Oct.  I have been reading and learning
much.  Thank you all for the helpful info you've been posting.  I just
adopted my first pair of beautiful sable ferrets on Wednesday of last week.
One very active female named Twinkle (2yrs old) the other named Cuddles (3
yrs old) is fairly laid back (for a ferret).

I have a quick question for you more experienced...We gave them their first
bath on Sunday morning and since then the older, a male hasn't been out to
play like he had been, very active and playing with the other.  He just
wants to sleep.  Is he ok?  Is this normal?  He did come out briefly this
morning (Mon), and investigated a little bit.  The other tried to get him to
play but he just ran back to bed.  Should I get her checked out or do I just
worry too much?

Thanks for all the help...they really are a joy to have around!!  I love
this ferret life!!