From:
Deena Canal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 1997 16:34:45 -0400
I am gathering all the different events and efforts and pages and tributes
for the FML Auction page.  Please email information on legal battle
strategies, fund raising efforts and page links and anything else relevant
to [log in to unmask]

In addition, somewhere I saw a graphic of a black ribbon for Kodo.  I do
beleive everyone I told about it is begining to think I am crazy because we
can't find it again.  Please send me the URL where it is at or better yet, a
copy of the file, I would like to include it on the page.

Deena
Ferrets On The Go